This handmade small batch home-brew kit is the most handsome and complete set-up you will likely ever see. A Box Brew Kit gives you everything you need to tackle the brewing process in classic style, even if you've never brewed before. The compact and portable kit celebrates the rustic roots of home-brewing and includes complete written instructions and diagrams, a brewers' log, and more than a dozen tasty recipes to try. One of the sides pulls out to reveal a hidden drawer to store any additional accessories.
Included in the kit is everything you need to get started brewing one gallon of All-American Amber Ale.
It measures 10" wide x 20" long, easily fitting in even the smallest apartment. From start to finish, the brewing process takes as little as three weeks. The kit even includes 4 cobalt blue 16oz swing-top bottles, making it a truly complete start-to-finish home brewing experience.
• Box Brew Kit 1-gallon base in rustic pine
• One 1-gallon glass fermenter
• Triple-scale hydrometer with test jar (and glass stand), for measuring alcohol content
• Auto-siphon, for quickly and easily transferring your beer between vessels
• 2" Stainless Steel Funnel
• Drilled rubber stopper
• 3-piece plastic airlock
• Laboratory thermometer
• Miscellaneous glass jar (for priming sugar, sanitizer, etc.)
• 3' length of 3/8" tubing, for siphoning your beer
• Recipe Book with over 25 recipes to choose from
• Brewers' Log
• Full set of instructions
• Four 16oz cobalt blue swing-top bottles
Mix bag includes:
• Mesh straining bag for grains
• Priming sugar
• No-rinse sanitizer